i got tagged.
by Zoricina whose work i absolutely love :)
so the rules say...
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a com
ment on their blog
...that now i should share 7 facts about me and tag more 7 people.
lemme see if i manage to find some interesting facts this hour in the morning...
1. my biggest dream is to speak, or at least understand all the languages of the world. or at least japanese, spanish, french, korean, russian, cestina, hindi, italian and some others.
2. i´m polish but i live in são paulo, brasil, or in other words, the city of satan. and i still didn't get used, and i still miss my good old europe. i started to do thingy crafty things here, cause this city is so so so ugly that i had to make my life at least a little bit more beautiful.
3. i used to read quite fluently latin but now i forgot a lot. but i still love the perfect harmony of it.
4. i love maps :) my father is a cartographist/geologist and i used to draw maps instead of happy sun sky trees and houses when i was really little.
5. couldn't live without books. what drives me crazy, cause here nobody reads nothing. nothing.
6. for nobody could say that i'm not really polish (cause we love to complain ;P) one negative: i can´t stand pompatic people. or anything and anybody that tries to look better than they are.
7. i think that white people are the ugliest of all. if i could, i would choose some other colour ;)
hope that this serves :)
so i´m tagging:
house on hill road
a fada flor
have fun and beijos, girls!